Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
Ages: Dominate Your Decade! Members Save $10
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Peppermint Parfait Pie
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
Ingredients for 4 Pie
4 x (9-inch) baked pastry shell
4 oz Square unsweetened chocolate
56 oz Can Eagle® Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT Evaporated Milk)
2 tsp Vanilla extract v
32 oz Package cream cheese, softened
12 tbsp White crème de menthe
32 oz Frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (3 1/2 cups)
Red food coloring, optional
1. You''ll enjoy the fun pink peppermint color and cool taste of this chilled
2. In small saucepan, melt chocolate with 1/2 cup Eagle Brand; stir in vanilla.
3. Spread on bottom of prepared pastry shell.
4. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in remaining
5. Stir in crème de menthe and food coloring if desired.
6. Fold in whipped topping.
7. Pour into prepared pastry shell.
8. Chill 4 hours or until set.
9. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
10. Prep Time: 15 minutes
11. Courtesy of: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!