Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Rice Krispie Cookies
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: jacjan
Recipe Category: Kid Stuff
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
2 sticks margarine
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
- Cream together the margarine, sugar, and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to margarine/sugar mix and blend until smooth.
- Gently fold in the Rice Krispies.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool for a moment before removing.
Makes about 4 dozen.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!