Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Ginger Crusted Salmon
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: loreann
Recipe Category: Seafood
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
2 tablespoons horseradish
1 tablespoon ginger root (about 2 inches), sliced and peeled
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon white pepper, ground
1/4 cup sourdough bread crumbs
Two 8-ounce salmon fillets
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
1. Combine horseradish, ginger, sea salt, white pepper, and bread crumbs in a mini food processor and mince.
2. Marinate the salmon fillets in rice vinegar and soy sauce.
3. Remove the fillets from the liquid.
4. Place the salmon on a clean surface or flat plate. With your fingers, apply the mixture evenly to both sides of the fish.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!