Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Roasted Garlic Bulbs
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: loreann
Recipe Category: Vegetarian
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
6 large garlic bulbs
6 teaspoons olive or canola oil
2 sprigs fresh rosemary, stemmed and chopped
2 sprigs fresh thyme, stemmed and chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut off the top 1/4 of each bulb of garlic, so you can see the exposed cloves.
3. Evenly place 1 teaspoon of oil on top of each bulb.
4. Evenly sprinkle herbs and spices on top of each bulb.
5. Place face up in a baking dish or pan and cover with aluminum foil.
6. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until garlic is golden color and meat is soft to the touch.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!