Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
Ages: Dominate Your Decade! Members Save $10
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: Guest
Recipe Category: Pasta
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
* Butter for greasing
* 2 cups (12 ounces) red cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
* 2 cups (12 ounces) yellow cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
* 1/4 cup capers, rinsed and drained
* 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
* 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra for seasoning
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
* 1/2 cup Italian-style seasoned breadcrumbs
* 1 pound ziti or other short tube-shaped pasta
* 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 ounces) Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 8-inch glass baking dish. Set aside.
Place the tomatoes, capers, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in the prepared baking dish.
Toss to coat. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the tomato mixture. Drizzle the top with olive oil and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until
the top is golden. Cool for 5 minutes.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally,
about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and reserve about 1 cup of the pasta water.
Place the pasta in a large serving bowl. Spoon the tomato mixture onto the pasta. Add the cheese and toss well. Thin out the sauce with a
little pasta water, if needed. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!