Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Old Bay Chicken Fillets with Couscous
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: m.cannon
Recipe Category: Poultry
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
two cloves garlic
1 14-oz can stewed tomatoes
Old Bay Seasoning
1 C couscous, cooked
1. Spray bottom of pan with olive oil and heat to medium heat.
2. Slice onion lengthwise & sautee.
3. Smash & dice galic and add to sautee.
4. After a couple minutes, add chicken fillet and continue to sautee.
5. Pour stewed tomatoes over, add a few shakes of Old Bay Seasoning.
6. Cover & simmer until fillets are cooked through.
7. Prepare couscous
8. Serve chicken with couscous. Pour sauce over couscous.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!