Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Marsha's Legendary Ham Loaf
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: pandy
Recipe Category: Pork
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
1 1/2 lb ground ham
1 1/2 lb pork steak (ground)
1/2 C tomato soup
1 C cracker crumbs (saltines, crushed up)
2/3 C milk
1 C dark brown sugar
1/3 C vinegar
1/2 C water
2 tsp dry mustard
1. Mix and shape first 5 ingredients into small loaves (makes 15-18).
2. Spray a baking or broiler pan (bottom).
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 - 1 1/2 hr (depending on size of loaves).
4. Sauce: Mix all four ingredients.
5. Baste meat with sauce 1/2 hour before baking.
6. Continue basting while baking.
Serves 6-8 people.
This recipe goes well with sweet potatoes and broccoli.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!