Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: troop820
Recipe Category: Casseroles
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
As seafood can be a budget buster here is a great fishless Jambalaya!
2 lbs. boneless chicken
2 lbs. Fully cooked sausage (such as Polish Keilbasa)
3 cans Campbell's soup (your choice, Cream of Chicken, Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Asparagus or
1 bag frozen sliced carrots
Serves 8-10 for 10 use 4 cans of soup.
1. Cut chicken and sausage into bite size pieces.
2. Brown chicken (until fully cooked) in cooking oil.
3. Add sausage and brown slightly.
4. Add soup and add one can of water for each can of soup added. Add 1/4 can additional water. Save a soup can to use for measuring rice later.
6. Add carrots if desired and bring to a boil. Stir frequently.
7. Once it comes to a boil add 1 soup can of minute rice for each can of soup added ( for example, 3
cans of rice for 3 cans of soup). Stir. Cover and remove from heat.
8. Wait 5 minutes, stir and serve.
9. Offer Tony's* to guests (if available) for genuine creole taste.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!