Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Cranberry Cornish Hen
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: brandonjustin
Recipe Category: Poultry
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
1 c. cranberry juice
2 tbsp. cider vinegar
1/2 c. frozen orange juice concentrate, defrosted
2 tbs. honey
1 tsp. tarragon
1 tsp. each of salt and pepper
4 Cornish game hens
1) Mix all ingredients together, except the hens.
2) Reserve half marinade mixture. Pour the other half over game hens. Turn birds to coat. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
3) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place hens in baking pan. Cook for 50 minutes.
4) Discard marinade from hens. Bring the reserved marinade to a boil in saucepan.
Cook until reduced by half.
5) Baste hens with reduced marinade twice during the last 20 minutes of cooking. Serve sauce with game hens.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!