Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: merd15
Recipe Category: Breakfast
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
2 c flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 c sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/4 c shortening
3 tbsp butter
3/4 c milk
Preheat oven to 450
1. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in large mixing bowl.
2. Cut in shortening with a pastry blender.
3. Stir in milk with a fork.
4. Lightly flour surface and knead dough 10-12 times.
5. Flour surface again, roll dough to 1/2" thick rectangle.
6. Melt butter and spread over dough.
7. Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over butter coated dough.
8. Starting at widest part, tightly roll up dough
9. Cut slices 3/4" apart with sharp knife.
10. Lightly grease cookie sheet and place rolls 2" apart.
11. Bake 10-12 minutes, cool on rack.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!