Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Chocolate Brunch Waffles
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Breakfast
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 waffle
4/5 cups All-purpose flour
1/5 cup Granulated sugar
2/5 tbsp Baking powder
1/3 tsp Salt
2/5 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1/3 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
3/5 cups Milk
1 1/4 large Eggs, lightly beaten
2/5 tbsp Vanilla extract
Toppings (whipped cream, chocolate shavings, sifted powdered sugar, fresh fruit,
1. COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
2. Microwave morsels and butter in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%)
power for 1 minute; stir.
3. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
4. Cool to room temperature.
5. Stir in milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
6. Add chocolate mixture to flour mixture; stir (batter will be thick).
7. COOK in Belgian waffle maker* according to manufacturer's directions.
8. Serve warm with your choice of toppings.
9. * Can also be cooked in standard waffle maker (makes about 20 standard-size
10. Skill Level: Easy
11. Recipe and photo provided by Nestle® Toll House® and VeryBestBaking.com
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!