Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Chili Salmon with Salsa Cruda Recipe
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: m.cannon
Recipe Category: Seafood
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
3 1/2 oz. salmon filet
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 Italian plum tomato
1/4 cup chopped cucumber
1/4 small red onion
2 tbsp fresh cilantro
1/4 bell pepper
2/3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Coat a baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
3. Rinse and pat dry the salmon.
4. In a small bowl whish together the lemon juice with the with the cumin and chili powder until well blended.
5. Coat both sides of the salmon with the lemon juice mixture using a spoon. Retain remaining mixture for salsa.
6. Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes until cooked through and it is opaque.
7. Rinse and chop the tomato, cucumber, red onion, pepper and cilantro.
8. Combine all vegetables with the lemon juice mixture.
9. Cover and let stand 5-10 minutes for flavors to blend.
10. Serve salmon topped with salsa.
This recipe calls for a small portion. Multiply as needed. Thanks to Robyn Dombrowski for this yummy dish.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!