Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: m.cannon
Recipe Category: Poultry
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
8 chicken pieces legs or breasts
2 1/2 C buttermilk
3/4 C butter, melted
2 T lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 1/2 C fine dry bread crumbs
1/2 C sesame seeds
1/2 tsp salt (opt)
1/4 tsp white pepper
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1. In a shallow baking dish arrange chicken pieces. 2. Pour buttermilk over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. When ready to prepare, pour off buttermilk and pat chicken dry.
4. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
5. In a shallow dish combine butter, lemon juice and garlic.
6. In another dish combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt and pepper and Parmesan.
7. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in bread crumb mixture.
8. Arrange chicken in a single layer in baking pan.
9. Sprinkle with last of the bread crumb mixture.
10. Drizzle any remaining butter over chicken.
11. Bake for 10 minutes.
12. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 45 min-1 hour, basting with dripping until golden brown.
The buttermilk and lemon give this recipe a nice tang.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!