Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: pairey
Recipe Category: Beef
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
From Sidney's Restaurants
* 3 oz. dry Fettuccine
* 1 oz. Butter
* 1 Tbsp. Shallots, chopped
* 1/2 tsp. Salt
* 1/2 tsp. Pepper
* 4 oz. Tenderloin of Beef
* 4 oz. Sliced Mushrooms
* 1 oz. Red Wine
* 1 Tbsp. Parsley
* 3 oz. Mushroom stock
* 1 oz. Soy Sauce
* 2 oz. Heavy Sauce
* 1 oz. Sour Cream
1. Drop the pasta into boiling, salted water.
2. Melt the butter in a saute pan.
3. Add the shallots, salt, pepper and beef. Saute until the meat
is about medium.
4. Add the mushrooms and parsley and cook for one minute.
5. Deglaze the pan with the red wine.
6. Add the mushroom-soy and the heavy cream.
7. Bring up to a boil and let the sauce reduce until it is a little thick.
8. Drain the al dente pasta of the water and put into a bowl.
9. Pour the sauce over the pasta and garnish with a dolop of sour
cream and a sprig of fresh parsley.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!