Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Basic Crunchy Wedges
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Appetizer
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Servings
6 large Floury potatoes (600g)
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Mustard powder
1/4 cup Flour
Pinch of salt (optional)
1/2 tsp Ground pepper
2 tbsp Oil or clarified butter
1. Experiment with other spices in these basic wedges - try curry powder, cajun
powder, garlic pepper or even a sprinkling of caraway or mustard seeds.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
3. Scrub the potatoes, do not peel.
4. Cut into wedges.
5. Place the potatoes, paprika, mustard powder, flour, salt and pepper in a
6. Shake well to evenly coat the potatoes.
7. Heat the oil in the baking dish for 2 - 3 minutes before adding the wedges.
8. Bake, uncovered, at 200°C for 20 - 30 minutes or until the wedges are golden
brown and crunchy.
9. Turn once during cooking.
10. Serve with light sour cream if desired.
11. Courtesy of the New Zealand Vegetable & Potato Growers Federation -
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!