Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: merd15
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
2 c flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2/3 c milk and enough oil to make 1 c liquid
1/3 c sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 450
1. Peel and core apples. Cut into thin slices.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in large mixing bowl.
3. Stri milk-oil mixture into dry ingredients until moistened.
4. Pat dough into round pizza pan.
5. Arrange apple slices neatly on dough.
6. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over apples.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!